[Live-devel] RTCPInstance error: Hit limit when reading incoming packet over TCP. Increase "maxRTCPPacketSize"

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Mar 26 13:19:28 PDT 2013

> Any clue on what is happening is welcomed. I'm trying to get more details from the problem.

I've already told you that your major problem is that your downstream server (camera?) is presumably using an old version of our software, and needs to be upgraded to use a recent version.  Please don't bother us with this again until you've done that.

(Alternatively, you can just get the back-end server to stream over UDP rather than TCP.  Or reduce the server's bitrate, because it's likely approaching (or perhaps even exceeding) the capacity of your network.)