[Live-devel] Problems after recent update

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Fri Mar 29 14:42:16 PDT 2013

I updated to live555 with the 03072013 code because of the problems I was having with a new camera.

My app still had trouble with a certain camera.

I then started connecting to many cameras that had worked in the past with the openRTSP app.

A few connect, but most go thru the whole conversation then claim the received a TEARDOWN request.

My app sits forever waiting for data after a similar, what looks perfect, RTSP conversation.

The ProxyStreamServer works perfectly on all cameras.

Does this point to anything specific? I read the changelog and the 3.23.2013 version does not appear to have changes that effect this

   Jeff Shanab, Manager-Software Engineering
   D 630.633.4515 | C 630.453.7764 | F 630.633.4815 | jshanab at smartwire.com<mailto:jshanab at smartwire.com>
[MVSSig]

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.