[Live-devel] Problems after recent update

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Mar 29 16:55:07 PDT 2013

> I updated to live555 with the 03072013 code because of the problems I was having with a new camera.
>
> My app still had trouble with a certain camera.
>
> I then started connecting to many cameras that had worked in the past with the openRTSP app.

It wasn't clear from your message whether:
	1/ "openRTSP" works OK with this camera with the old version of the LIVE555 code, but not with the new version, or
	2/ "openRTSP" works OK with this camera with both the old and new version of the LIVE555 code, but *your application* works only with the new version of the code.

If it's 2/, then unfortunately I can't help you much (because obviously I don't know how your application works).

But if it's 1/, then please post the complete RTSP protocol exchange from a non-working "openRTSP" command.