[Live-devel] H264 dropped P frames

Jeff Shanab jshanab at smartwire.com
Thu May 2 13:38:45 PDT 2013

Thankyou.

    I think I was able to confirm this with a printing breakpoint in doGetNextFrame1() inside the if (fPacketLossInFragmentedFrame).
I also get a TCP_Zero window warning if tcp and socket unreachable if Udp

Could it be that the packets are incorrect and live555 cannot find the beginning and end, so it doesn't clear out the buffer? Then it hits the max, dumps it and starts over.

This message and any attachments contain confidential and proprietary information, and may contain privileged information, belonging to one or more affiliates of Windy City Wire Cable & Technology Products, LLC. No privilege is waived by this transmission. Unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of such information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any printouts or copies of it, and notify the sender immediately by e-mail or phone.