[Live-devel] SDP first line is skipped

Eric HEURTEL eric at sound4.biz
Thu May 16 08:06:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I think MediaSession::initializeWithSDP() is not parsing first SDP line
(which is usually v=0, though unused).
I've corrected it as follow:

   // Begin by processing all SDP lines until we see the first "m="
   char const* sdpLine;
   char const* nextSDPLine = sdpDescription;
   while (1) {
     sdpLine = nextSDPLine;
     if (sdpLine == NULL) break; // there are no m= lines at all
     if (!parseSDPLine(sdpLine, nextSDPLine)) return False;

     //##### We should really check for:
     // - "a=control:" attributes (to set the URL for aggregate control)
     // - the correct SDP version (v=0)
     if (sdpLine[0] == 'm') break;

     // Check for various special SDP lines that we understand:
     if (parseSDPLine_s(sdpLine)) continue;
   }

Eric