[Live-devel] Frames lost on TS file created with testH264VideoToTranspotStream test

Michael Levin michael.l at vglnt.com
Wed May 22 08:12:24 PDT 2013

Hello,

I have 264 file created from our encoder output, it is 1920x1088.
Streaming this file to VLC works fine with no frame lost.

After converting the file to ts (using testH264VideoToTranspotStream) I try
to play the new file with VLC and get many frames lost cause of dealys:

main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 1 ms)

main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 1 ms)

main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 6 ms)

main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 1 ms)

main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 21 ms)

main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 21 ms)

main debug: picture might be displayed late (missing 9 ms)

main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 84 ms)

main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 84 ms)

main warning: picture is too late to be displayed (missing 160 ms

What is the reason for the delays in frames ?

Thanks,

Michael