[Live-devel] live555 TS muxer broken?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Nov 13 16:08:23 PST 2013

> I have just used testH264VideoToTransportStream to convert an ES file saved using openRTSP and converted it to TS.

Note that you can easily do this without using an intermediate ES file.  (Instead, you use a pipe.):

In "testH264VideoToTransportStream.cpp", change "inputFileName" from "in.264" to "stdin".

Then run
	openRTSP -v rtsp://your-rtsp-stream-url | your-modified-testH264VideoToTransportStream-application
and you'll get your Transport Stream file (in "out.ts").