[Live-devel] live555 TS muxer broken?

Umar Qureshey umar at janteq.com
Tue Nov 12 16:23:10 PST 2013

You are correct.  I will try to use the TS Muxer and report if it doesn't work.  I just thought if it was a known issue then I can be aware of it before the get-go.

I have just used testH264VideoToTransportStream to convert an ES file saved using openRTSP and converted it to TS.  It all seems fine; VLC plays it fine and my TS analyzer doesn't report any showstoppers.