[Live-devel] Allow access to RTPSink when ServerMediaSubsession is overired

PROMONET Michel michel.promonet at thalesgroup.com
Fri Nov 15 02:25:23 PST 2013

            Hi Ross,

Sorry I didn't check where was the member.
The fRTPSink I would like to access is in OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::fRTPSink (a similar member is in PassiveServerMediaSubsession::fRTPSink).

By now I did not understand a problem that occurs randomly.
Shortly we try to stop a FramedSource (calling FramedSource::handleCloser) that feed a Framer that feed an RTPSink but after this a task call MultiFramedRTPSink::sendNext use what was released.
I will post on the subject when my ideas will be clearer.

Best Regards,

            Michel.

[@@ THALES GROUP INTERNAL @@]