[Live-devel] Splitting files while recording via openRTSP

Bob Bischan bbischan at watchtower-security.com
Wed Nov 20 07:11:04 PST 2013

This would be a great option for the openRTSP client! I have the same issue
you described with wanting to avoid gaps between output files. I suppose
you could always start another client before the other client terminates to
create overlapping recordings, however, that seems more like a work-around
than a solution.

Not sure if this could be added as an option to openRTSP, but it would be
very convenient for the implementation described.

Bob