[Live-devel] getNormalPlayTime returning negative value

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sun Nov 24 21:09:35 PST 2013

> As I have not migrated my client side code yet to the asynchronous calls, I only upgraded the server side to version 2013.11.06.

Sorry, but the latest version of the code is the only version that we support.  So, you'll need to upgrade your client to use the latest version (with the asynchronous RTSP client interface, which has existed for 3 1/2 years now).

In the meantime, if you want to test your server with a RTSP client that uses the latest version of the code, then you can do so using the "testRTSPClient" demo application.  If you compile this with "DEBUG_PRINT_NPT" defined, then it will display the 'normal play time' for each frame (as well as 'presentation time').