[Live-devel] SIGABRT: SingleStep(): select() fails: Bad file descriptor

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Oct 2 02:57:51 PDT 2013

> We think maybe the changes introduced in 2013.09.27 version that close some TCP sockets are causing some instabilities.

The (unneeded) sockets that are closed starting in version 2013.09.27 are UDP sockets, not TCP sockets.  I've released a new version (2013.10.02) of the code now that makes absolutely sure that no background reading is happening on these sockets when they are closed.  This version should fix the problem that you reported.