[Live-devel] Problems with openRTSP on ARM device

Marcin marcin at speed666.info
Wed Oct 2 07:05:09 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I will respond to myself to because i forgot to mention. The camera
produces good and working H264 stream.
Proof: http://www.speed666.info/testok.h264
I can record it via openRTSP command from different host without
problems so it looks like compiler or linux limitation - but where to
search?
Marcin