[Live-devel] Proxy Server REGISTER option

Bob Bischan bbischan at watchtower-security.com
Mon Oct 7 05:45:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have been trying to use the new REGISTER option with Proxy Server and
have not been able to make this work. Has anyone used this feature? If so,
any input on how to implement this feature would be greatly appreciated.

When running an instance of Proxy Server with -V -R options set I do not
see any output when making a client connection using the REGISTER or
REGISTER_REMOTE method with rtsp://stream provided. I do receive a 200 / Ok
response, but nothing else to indicate if the stream was successfully
registered.

Thanks,

Bob