[Live-devel] Proxy Server (Back-end Session)

Bob Bischan bbischan at watchtower-security.com
Mon Oct 14 14:15:27 PDT 2013

Ross,

I have run into an issue where the session between Proxy Server and the
back-end server has timed-out, but the Proxy Server is still receiving
(Play / Pause) is made from a client you see "454 Session Not Found",
however on-going OPTION requests from Proxy Server to back-end server
continue to be successful.

Should Proxy Server reset the connection in these cases? I tested to see
how Proxy Server behaves when there is total connection loss (reboot
camera)  to the back-end; Proxy detects connection loss and resets "lost
connection to server ('errno': 115).  Resetting..." and establishes new
session with back-end.

Bob

--

Bob Bischan

Manager (Operations/Software Development)

*WATCHTOWER SECURITY, INC.*

10760 TRENTON
SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI 63132

314 427 4586 office

314 330 9001 cell

314 427 8823 fax

www.watchtower-security.com

*“Protecting your community and those you value most.”*