[Live-devel] Proxy Server (Multiple Client / Recorded File Issue)

Bob Bischan bbischan at watchtower-security.com
Tue Oct 22 12:39:32 PDT 2013

That makes sense. I think I need to change my environment to get a better
sense of what the underlying problem might be. Currently, I have one
application residing on the same server as the proxy and the other is out
on amazon cloud.

in this scenario proxy server is feeding 2 clients with vastly different
network characteristics.  In the first case the client would have very
little packet loss and low latency and the latter more of both.

I will try running both clients on the same server as proxy to see if the
outcome is different.

thanks for the input...much appreciated.

bob