[Live-devel] Regarding the h264 video stream's rtp packet timestamp

Tony fantasyvideo at 126.com
Tue Oct 29 00:55:33 PDT 2013

If I did as you said. VLC always said the input buffer is empty.

At 2013-10-26 12:05:12,"Ross Finlayson" <finlayson at live555.com> wrote:

    nextTask() = envir().taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(20000,(TaskFunc*)FramedSource::afterGetting, this);

[...]

   nextTask() = envir().taskScheduler().scheduleDelayedTask(8000,(TaskFunc*)FramedSource::afterGetting, this);

This is wrong.  Once you've delivered a frame of data (using your "GetNextAudioFrame()"/"GetNextVideoFrame()" calls) to the downstream object, you shouldn't be delaying at all before you complete delivery of the object.  Instead, just call
FramedSource::afterGetting(this):
directly, in each case.

Note, however, that you call this ***only if*** you were able to successfully deliver a frame of data - i.e., if the acquired frame size was >0.  If, instead, you were not able to deliver a frame of data (i.e., the acquired frame size was 0), then you must arrange for the delivery (and the call to "FramedSource::afterGetting(this):") to take place later, when a frame of data becomes available.

Once again, I suggest using the "DeviceSource" code as a model.