[Live-devel] True push DeviceSource

ssingh at neurosoft.in ssingh at neurosoft.in
Wed Oct 30 11:35:38 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the guidance and I tried it. Now I can see the packets being
transmitted in testRTSPClient and also in VLC. VLC shows packets being
decoded for both audio and video. But still somehow video is running
smooth but audio just comes and goes. Its like something is choking
audio. It comes for a second and then goes back. What area should I see
for possible issue. I tried changingthe estimate bandwidth for video and
currently set it to 4500 and for audio set it to 200 but still same
issue. I checked time stamps but they seems fine in testRTSPClient.

Thanks,
Caduceus