[Live-devel] True push DeviceSource

ssingh at neurosoft.in ssingh at neurosoft.in
Wed Oct 30 17:07:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I tried to use openRTSP.exe on the output with option -F to save the
audio and video and i found that audio is getting saved just fine
thought i was not able to play back the video in saved file but at least
i know that my audio is being streamed. But i am not sure why VLS is not
rendering audio. Is there something that openRTSp must be doing that VLC
is not.

-Caduceus