[Live-devel] RTSP Interleaved Streams

Piers Hawksley piers.hawksley at panogenics.com
Wed Oct 30 16:33:58 PDT 2013

Hi Ross,

One of our customers is trying to get RTSP interleaved streams from our
live555 server. I have posted the 178KB Wireshark trace online at
http://www.hawksley42.co.uk/amg-dump.pcapng.

Frame 177 has a block of 112 bytes on the end which does not appear to
be valid data.

Do I need to change how I set up the unicast
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession if the client may request interleaved
streams ?

Can you suggest what I may try to test this further ? I have not yet
found a way to get VLC to request RTSP interleaved data, so I am limited
in how to test this at present.

The version of Live555 that is in use is not up-to-date as our customer
is using an old version of our software. We try very hard to release the
most recent version of live 555.

Best Regards,

Piers Hawksley