[Live-devel] Help me please, "testRTSPClient"

Felipe Lemos felipel at lavid.ufpb.br
Thu Sep 5 05:59:25 PDT 2013

But I need to integrate this system into another project.
openRTSP has more features than I need.

I need to capture the video rtsp bytes, encapsulated in MP4, and send UDP.
I believe testRTSPCliente approaches what I need.

Everything is ready, but the video does not play in any player.

Any suggestions:

thank you very much

*Felipe Lemos

**Graduate in Computer Science*
*MSc. in Computer Science
Federal University of Paraíba*
*E-mail: felipel at lavid dot ufpb dot br*