[Live-devel] Help me please, "testRTSPClient"

Felipe Lemos felipel at lavid.ufpb.br
Thu Sep 5 15:03:30 PDT 2013

Ok Ross, thank you for explanations.

Last question!
Using the class QuickTimeFileSink, how to access the buffer and the number
of bytes captured RTSP.
DummySink this information are fReceiveBuffer and frameSize. I need access
to this data!

Thanks

*Felipe Lemos

**Graduate in Computer Science*
*MSc. in Computer Science
Federal University of Paraíba*
*E-mail: felipel at lavid dot ufpb dot br*