[Live-devel] Help me please, "testRTSPClient"

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Sep 5 15:15:32 PDT 2013

> Using the class QuickTimeFileSink, how to access the buffer and the number of bytes captured RTSP.
> DummySink this information are fReceiveBuffer and frameSize. I need access to this data!

Why?  The "QuickTimeFileSink" class automatically writes its incoming data into a (MOV or MP4-format) file.  This data will be in the output file (named "video.mp4", in your case).

If, however, you want to do something else with the incoming data, in addition to writing it to a "QuickTimeFileSink", then you could do so, using the "StreamReplicator" class.

However, I'm not going to give you any help with that, until you first demonstrate that you can properly write your stream to a MP4-format file using "openRTSP".