[Live-devel] Without SDP with H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer

Vince Li(李威) Vince.Li at quantatw.com
Mon Sep 9 20:29:09 PDT 2013

Hello Rose,

I’ve a question about H264VideoStreamFramer and H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer.
Since my video frame source is discrete (frame by frame), I use H264VideoStreamDiscreteFrame.
However, I discover the H264VideoRTPSink didn’t have SDP (dump auxSDPLine() periodically) with H264VideoStreamDiscreteFramer.
But H264VideoStreamFramer have.

Without SDP, VLC player still can play my RTSP, but almost player apps on android phone cannot play.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vince Li(李威)

Future Laboratory 2
Quanta Research Institute