[Live-devel] method ANNOUNCE failed: 401 Unauthorized

David Näsvik dave at arthistory.cc
Mon Sep 16 07:55:04 PDT 2013

Hi,

First of all, I do know this is a development list, but I "just" want to
use the pre-built binaries and cannot figure out where it stores the
user database or other config. Now  when I try to stream to the server I
get: method ANNOUNCE failed: 401 Unauthorized so I guess that I missing
the userinformation. Where's that stored for the prebuilt libraries?

And I'm sorry if I have totally missunderstood the prebuilt code, maybe
those aren't supposed to be used why config is missing.

BR David