[Live-devel] RTSP Server TCP Negotiation only

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Sep 25 10:48:45 PDT 2013

> I have been having a look in live555 source code for some time right now in order to find out how cloud I implement an RTSP server using live555 and using at the same time my own UDP/RTP sender functions.

I believe you can do this, by defining your own subclass of "ServerMediaSubsession" (and then adding an instance of this class (inside a "ServerMediaSession) to your "RTSPServer" object, after you've created it).

Your subclass of "ServerMediaSubsession" will need to implement the following pure virtual functions: sdpLines(), getStreamParameters(), startStream().