[Live-devel] Regarding the resource destroy in live555

Tony fantasyvideo at 126.com
Thu Apr 3 01:08:30 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,
I have some questions needs your help.

      1.   I found that when I call removeServerMediaSession, only the audio and video OnDemandMediaSubsessions are destroyed.
      The audio framed source ,video framed source , simple rtp sink, h264 video rtp sink are not destroyed.
      Should I destroy them manually?

     2.   If the source is media file, sometimes one user require it , but after that  how can I know  clientsession is disconnected and remove it?

     3.  At the end of media file, there would be no data is produced. But live555 still tried to get frame. So I should call doStopGettingFrames?

    4.  I don't understand why the real player, quick time, media player don't support live555 media server? only vlc supports?
        Should I do any additional job?

    Best Regards!
   Tony