[Live-devel] Frames are corrupted

Vikram Singh vikram at vizexperts.com
Fri Apr 18 22:49:50 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,

I tried your approach. But I still have the same issue.

-        I made OutPacketBuffer::maxSize = 900000;

-        I return an object of H264VideoStreamFramer in the function
createNewStreamSource(). The comments in the header says "A filter that
breaks up a H.264 Video Elementary Stream into NAL units".

-        The size of these NAL units range upto 5000 bytes in my case.

-        I think the issue is with fMaxSize in deliverFrame() which starts
from 150000 and goes to zero which should not happen. Please take a look at
the function doGetNextFrame() in which I call deliverFrame().

-        If this happen then there will be loss of data each time the
fMaxSize goes to zero, which does happen consistently and frequently.