[Live-devel] AAC/H264 Closing Down

Goran Ambardziev goran.ambardziev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:03:08 PDT 2014

I still have problems with the closing sequence. You suggested that I
should:
> Try closing the 'sinks' before the 'sources'.
I did that. I still have problems. I close it like this:
Sinks -> StopPlaying
Close Sinks
Close Sources
Close RTCP Inctances... and this is where now I get an error.
After I successfully close 'video' rtcp instance, the application breaks
when closing 'audio' rtcp instance, and it breaks in RTCPInstance
Destructor,
RTCPInstance::~RTCPInstance()
on the line:
delete fKnownMembers;
On this line VS says: "HEAP: Free Heap block 3043560 modified at 304361c
after it was freed"

To eliminate any possible leaks that I might have in my code, I even
turned off generating frames and samples and just tried it to start and
stop the live555 objects, and I still have the problem.

Can you help me on this one?

Thanks.