[Live-devel] AAC/H264 Closing Down

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Thu Apr 24 06:02:35 PDT 2014

On 4/22/2014 16:03, Goran Ambardziev wrote:
> On this line VS says: "HEAP: Free Heap block 3043560 modified at 304361c
> after it was freed"

What does the stack trace look like when this happens?

> To eliminate any possible leaks that I might have in my code,

It sounds like the opposite of a leak, where you're either
double-free'ing something or freeing something too early.

Can you run the app on Linux?  If your app has a GUI, you should be able
to strip out the core of the app so that it will build and run on Linux
without the GUI.  (If not, it means you have application logic mixed in
with your display code, which is bad design from the start.)

I ask because Valgrind will probably tell you what's going wrong.