[Live-devel] streaming H.265

Chiu, Richard CK Richard.CK.Chiu at hkcsl.com
Thu Apr 24 00:45:40 PDT 2014

Dear Live555 support

We would like to streaming the .265 (surfing.265), using the live555 and VLC.

We compile the latest source of live555, but the streaming failed

However, it work fine using .264 sample, or VLC can play the file directly, i.e. surfing.265

Any idea?

[cid:image002.png at 01CF5FD4.2036EE10]

Richard Chiu
Senior Engineer | Mobile Internet & Video Services
Mobile: +852 9214 1695 | Fax: +852 29625504
20/F, Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
www.hkcsl.com<http://www.hkcsl.com/>

[cid:clogo.jpg]

This communication (and any attachment) may contain information confidential to CSL Limited or information that is legally privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected by law. Privilege is not waived by the transmission to one or more parties in error. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on this communication and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your reply. Thank you.