testOnDemandRTSPServer timing issues

John Q john_q61 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 05:45:50 PDT 2014

I am sending a RTP + MPEG-TS live stream from a windows machine over the WAN to a server machine which is running "testMPEG2TransportReceiver" and piping its output to "testOnDemandRTSPServer". I then connect a client to receive the RTSP stream. I noticed that the "testOnDeamandRTSPServer" buffers data if no client is connected to it. So if I connect a client after a minute of starting the stream I see the stream from a minute back. I want to turn off this buffering in the "testOnDemandRTSPServer" when no client is connected to it. I want to see live stream in the client from the instant it connects to the server.

How can I do this?

Regards
John