[Live-devel] Sony cameras and interleaved RTSP

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 03:01:04 PST 2014

I fully accept that old versions are not supported, but that wasn't what I was asking.
As this is a random occurrence, it's not falsifiable. All I can see is that "it has broken" or "it hasn't broken YET".

I was asking if there is likely to have been any change to the interleaved RTSP handling that may well have affected this before we blame Sony (it wouldn't be the first time)
If it DOES break then I will have diagnostic information, but all openRTSP (2009) picked up on was:
Data packets have begun arriving [865902120]
Received RTCP "BYE" on "video/H264" subsession (after 8782 seconds)

As it is, I've been allowed to upgrade liveMedia now anyway :)

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv