[Live-devel] Sony cameras and interleaved RTSP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Fri Dec 12 03:32:10 PST 2014

> I was asking if there is likely to have been any change to the interleaved RTSP handling

There have been *many* changes (bug fixes) to RTP/RTCP-over-RTSP (i.e., "interleaved RTSP handling”) - and many other things - in the last few years.  (Handling RTP/RTCP-over-RTSP turned out to be an extremely complex part of the code.)  That’s why you should upgrade your client(s), and it’s why we do not support old versions of the code.