[Live-devel] kill() is called from one of the processes of testOnDemandRTSPServer

Pallela Venkat Karthik pallela.venkatkarthik at vvdntech.com
Sun Feb 23 19:44:00 PST 2014

Hi,
     I am using testOnDemandRTSPServer to stream a sensor video.I get
streaming good on wifi (wifi module on USB interface)for few minutes and
after that streamer process gets killed due to SIGKILL

I used strace tool to trace, what is causing it.

Details:

When I run testOnDemandRTSPServer, 4 processes of testOnDemandRTSPServer
are created

The second process in the order of increasing process id's continuously
calls poll() and getpid() system calls,after some time ,it calls kill()
with SIGKILL to other testOnDemandRTSPServer processes.

Could you help me resolve when it can occur and prevent this issue.

I am using Embedded Linux, Ubuntu 2.6.9