[Live-devel] Compiling livemedia for Axis Cris

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Tue Jan 7 10:16:57 PST 2014

On 1/7/2014 07:01, Kari Kallioinen wrote:

> And I have no Idea why libliveMedia.a is broken. libgroupsock.a is
> working one and it is compiled and linked with same flags as libliveMedia.a.

With cross-compilation involved, you must have at least two toolchains
installed.  You might even have three, what with the configure file
diffs you show.  Your build tree may contain build outputs from multiple
incompatible toolchains.

Have you tried "make clean && make"?

If that doesn't help, how about a clean unpack of the tarball, followed
by a reconfigure with your custom config.cris-axis-linux-gnu file?

If that also doesn't help, I'd carefully check the make(1) output to
ensure that the right tools are being called at *every* step.