[Live-devel] openRtsp problems!!

Orasanu Lucian lucian.orasanu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:15:48 PST 2014

thank you for help and sorry for not posting the link, but

this camera with this log is behind an router
http://pastebin.com/im1Td2zi
with  -p 554
http://pastebin.com/i8u4TaHv

and this camera is not, this camera and the pc has routing ip's
http://pastebin.com/pNkGut6V
with -p 554
http://pastebin.com/2p2Ftm6Z

both of them cameras on this pc have the same problem when use without -p
option.

on my laptop they work perfect:

here is other camera with my laptop, and my laptop is behind router with
one camera.

http://pastebin.com/kazpKnCM

Something eles must be, something else is the problem, but what??