[Live-devel] Problem_with_mpegts_muxer

팜반푸 phuocpham at ssu.ac.kr
Mon Jan 20 05:44:27 PST 2014

Hi Ross,

I just found out what's going on here.
I feed the Live H.264 directly to the MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource to make the TS. But right here I have two cases:
+ If I keep the startcode of the H.264 stream then the broken part at the right bottom corner appears but instead I can play back with multiples VLC clients.
+ If I skip the startcode of the H.264 stream then there's no broken part at the right bottom corner but instead I just can play it back with only one VLC client.

Do you have any ideas?