[Live-devel] Problem_with_mpegts_muxer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Jan 20 09:58:55 PST 2014

First, please trim your messages when responding to email.

On Jan 20, 2014, at 5:44 AM, 팜반푸 <phuocpham at ssu.ac.kr> wrote:

> I just found out what's going on here.
> I feed the Live H.264 directly to the MPEG2TransportStreamFromESSource to make the TS. But right here I have two cases:
> + If I keep the startcode of the H.264 stream then the broken part at the right bottom corner appears but instead I can play back with multiples VLC clients.
> + If I skip the startcode of the H.264 stream then there's no broken part at the right bottom corner but instead I just can play it back with only one VLC client.
>
> Do you have any ideas?

No, because VLC is not our software.

In any case, I've already explained to you that multiplexing your video (& audio) into a Transport Stream - and then streaming the Transport Stream - is a bad idea.  It's much better to stream the video (and audio) directly - as individual RTP streams.