[Live-devel] Starting Frames are corrupted

Jeff Shanab jshanab at jfs-tech.com
Wed Jun 18 14:06:39 PDT 2014

I am lucky with most encoders, I deal with about 23 brands.
At least 6 major brands I communicate with and we have a healthy
relationship in which we get changes in their FW on request. Inded
sometimes it seems we are debugging their firmware for them. It rolls both
ways. (A lot of them use live555 as there server BTW)

I would like to see Periodic-Intra-refresh become popular. I am pretty sure
Live555 can stream it  but I think it is like getting rid of Querty, Drive
letters, and Kleenex in one commit.  But it would greatly improve the
Security camera industry on both bandwidth shape and minimize video loss in
poor networks.