[Live-devel] Too much bandwidth consumption, how to reduce it

Sandy xiaoyuxqx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 04:31:48 PDT 2014

Hello,
    I'd like to use live555MediaServer to send my H.264 file to another PC which implemented VLC player. The server runs well but the bandwidth consumption is intolerable due to my network condition which could not offer 3Mbps bandwidth.
    Can you tell me some solution to reduce the bandwidth consumption of live555MediaServer. Thanks. Waiting for your early reply.
    Best,

    Yu

--
复旦大学信息科学与工程学院