[Live-devel] OpenRTSP test sample stops after 2 minutes

minus grom86 at mail.ru
Mon Jun 23 22:28:27 PDT 2014

 1) The server is IP camera. Details below:

Kernel version: Linux 3.0.8 armv5tejl
File system version: TH38R2-ONVIF V2.5.0.6 build 2014-01-26 12:39:49

Here is issuer firmware link:  http://www.en.tpsee.com/firmware/20140127/firmware_HI3518C-V2-ONVIF-V2.5.0.6_20140126123951.bin
Here is the SDK: http://www.en.tpsee.com/uploads/sdkfile/LinuxNetSDK_Release_x86_V22_20140529.zip

I have no direct access to the IP camera operating system, so i cannot see more details

2) Transport: RTP/AVP;unicast.

3) Yes it happens always strongly after 2 minutes. Today i have upgraded IP camera to the latest firmware and now it it happens always strongly after every 3 minutes.

4) Here is the commands and logs:

This log file was created with old firmware, then media plays only 2 minutes.

command line: ./openRTSP rtsp://user:password@ip/mpeg4cif &> ./openRTSP.txt
openRTSP.txt:  http://pastebin.com/Vv6aGype

Next log file contains more details. It was created with new firmware, then media plays only 3 minutes. I cut some log in the middle, because the file size was more than 500K, pastebin.com has size limit.

command line: ./testRTSPClient rtsp://user:password@ip/mpeg4cif &> ./testRTSPClient.txt
testRTSPClient.txt: http://pastebin.com/pTwtETg4

P.S. One more very important thing: i found that timecode which comes from the server side with frames, are changed chaotically, example of video track timecode sequence:

1400294551722.297119
1400294551761.297119
173358852.978000
173358893.978000

As you can see:

Value 1400294551722 is the date: Sat May 17 2014 05:42:31 GMT+0300 (EEST)
Value 173358893 is the date: Sat Jan 03 1970 03:09:18 GMT+0300 (MSK)

So, it looks like somehow the datetime is changed on the IP camera side during play mode. It is quite strange... In the IP camera settings i tried to set "Time Settings" to: update time manually - but it did not help.

If i'm using issuer SDK to receive the frames, their library does not stop receive the frames, but timecode is changing chaotically during play mode, like i show above.

If you will need more information, or remote access to the IP camera, do not hesitate, ask.

Воскресенье, 22 июня 2014, 6:06 +04:00 от minus <grom86 at mail.ru>:

>OpenRTSP test sample always stops after 2 minutes. Why it happens and how to prevent it?
>

>--
>developer

Vadim `