[Live-devel] Separating Transport Stream IDs from PES IDs

Piers Hawksley piers.hawksley at panogenics.com
Fri Jun 27 23:32:12 PDT 2014

Thanks Ross,

So MPEG2TransportStreamFromPESSource provides data with the stream_id already set and no methods for setting the packet id ? I'm sorry I didn't understand this before.

We have an awkward requirement to work with an installed set of hardware decoders which are set to receive a specific packet id.

Thanks for explaining how fCurrentPID is used per packet received. Reusing the stream_id as the packet id makes sense in this context.

Best regards,

Piers