[Live-devel] HTTP Live streaming

Vikram Singh vikram at vizexperts.com
Fri May 2 23:42:12 PDT 2014

Hi

I have three question.

1)      Can we stream h.264 encoded data using HLS in live555. If so, can
you please point me out the example which does this in live555 testProgs
folder.

2)      I was going through a example testMPEG2TransportStreamer.cpp which
stream a test.ts.

I have placed a valid test.ts file in the path and executed the
testMPEG2TransportStreamer.exe.

But what is the url so that it will play in browser.

I tested with : http://192.168.0.90:80/test.ts

                         http://192.168.0.90:8080/test.ts

                                             http://192.168.0.90:554/test.ts

                              all of them are not playing in browser and
vlc.

3)      Can we stream a h264 data simultaneously to both RTSP and HLS
clients.

Thanks,

Vikram singh