[Live-devel] HTTP Live streaming

Vikram Singh vikram at vizexperts.com
Sat May 3 01:44:34 PDT 2014

I get the H.264 encoded frames in  a queue.

I implemented RTSP live streaming by extending the class
OnDemandServerMediaSubsession and reading from the queue.

Can the same be done on HLS.

My requirement is to stream OpenGL frames and visualize on a iPad.

I can do the same using RTSP but iOS doen't support native decoding for
RTSP. It supports only for HLS.