[Live-devel] Problem with RTSP streaming of HD Camera with Live555Proxyserver

Saverio ABC s.decarpentieri at abcimpianti.com
Mon May 12 05:19:27 PDT 2014

Dear Live555,

We are Italian company that use live555ProxyServer to dupplicate RTSP
streaming from cameras to our server based on linux Ubuntu 12.04.
We have same problem with streaming of HD resolution cam (es. 1,3MPixel
1280*980):
When we proxy rtsp steaming of video cam in D1 resolution ALL it's Fine.

When we proxy rtsp steaming of the same video cam in D1 resolution the
video result corrupt, in particullay in the end of the immage, but if
instead i try to get rtsp stream direct from HD cam without using
Live555proxyserver the video result ok
I attached screenshot of the two case.

I try to increase "OutPacketBuffer::maxSize" to 100000 or 200000 but the
problem it's the same.

How can I resolve this problem?
Thank for your support.

Best Regards ,