[Live-devel] channel mapping question

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon May 19 20:03:53 PDT 2014

> Regardless, my question was not about headers, but SDP data that IS being returned from a LIVE555 server.
>
> Being that this is a discussion group for LIVE555 server users, I figured it’s an appropriate question.

No, your question was a general question about RTSP server behavior; not a question specifically about our implementation.

General questions about RTSP should be posted to the mailing list for the IETF's "MMUSIC" working group (the group that standardized RTSP).

But first, you should read RFC 2326 (which describes the RTSP standard).  That will probably answer your question(s).