[Live-devel] Issues streaming H.264 video from camera to a file

Alix Frombach frombach002 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:11:12 PDT 2014

I am experiencing issues when saving H.264 video directly from a camera to
a file sink (H264VideoFileSink) involving some corrupt frames where the
forbidden bit is being set to 1.  I have tested with other formats (MP4,
AVI) and there is no issue, I have also used wireshark to confirm the data
coming from the camera does not have any errors.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a known issue?