[Live-devel] Concurrent OnDemandServerMediaSubsession to stream MPEG

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Wed Nov 5 05:13:54 PST 2014

> Still can't find the problem. Everything seems to be set correctly and Live555 event loop is running on a separate thread.
>
> Quick debug showed me that everything works perfectly for one session until another client joined concurrent media session. At this point the trigger event handler for first FrameSource stopped being triggered, when triggerEvent() called, instead second FrameSource trigger event handler start being triggered.

Check the part of your code where you call “triggerEvent()” (from a separate thread).  Make sure that the “clientData” parameter is a pointer to the correct “AnalyserSource” object (so that your “DeliverFrame0()” gets called with the correct “clientData” parameter, and thus “DeliverFrame()” gets called on the correct “AnalyserSource” object).