[Live-devel] Concurrent OnDemandServerMediaSubsession to stream MPEG

Vikhorev, Konstantin K.Vikhorev at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 01:31:11 PST 2014

Still can't find the problem. Everything seems to be set correctly and Live555 event loop is running on a separate thread.

Quick debug showed me that everything works perfectly for one session until another client joined concurrent media session. At this point the trigger event handler for first FrameSource stopped being triggered, when triggerEvent() called, instead second FrameSource trigger event handler start being triggered. Could it be a result of using Live555 static libraties?

--
Best Regards,
Konstantin